Legal Advice by Web Cam/Skype
Purchase Legal Advice by Web Cam/Skype: $200
To resolve a legal matter or move on to the next step in a legal action, sometimes the only thing you need is an answer to a question - but many times it requires advice from an attorney licensed in your state.
Legal Advice by Web Cam/Skype gives you an affordable and convenient way to obtain the professional advice you need and peace of mind you want, all through a personal consultation in the privacy of your own home or office.
To use this service, you will need the following:
- a computer with a web camera and Skype account (it is FREE); and
- a microphone and speakers, or a headset. *If you do not have this hardware, a regular telephone may be used. Specific instructions will be provided when your consultation is scheduled; and
- a high-speed internet connection (DSL, cable or fiber optic. 56K dial-up service will not work).
How It Works:
- Click here to register and purchase Legal Advice by Web Cam/Skype for $200.
- Use the secure, encrypted Communications link found in the Collaboration tab to send us a brief summary of your legal issue/matter.
- Your Attorney will contact you to schedule a time and date for your personal consultation via web cam.
Your Attorney will:
- Review the information you provide.
- Consult with you via web cam to clarify questions, obtain additional information if needed and provide preliminary advice.
- Explain how the law applies to you and outline the steps you can take to resolve your situation.
Legal Advice by Web Cam/Skype can also provide:
- Advice about alternative means to resolve your dispute, including recommending mediation and arbitration, when appropriate;
- Advice about your legal rights;
- Information about procedures for filing or serving documents (if applicable);
- Referral to one or more Attorneys who can provide full-service representation if you need it.
Legal Advice by Web Cam/Skype is limited to one "incident" which is defined as a single legal matter which requires one or more legal answers for resolution. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required. Your Attorney will promptly inform you if/when this is applicable.
To determine if this service is right for you, feel free to use the Support link on this web site to provide a brief summary of your situation. An attorney will respond.