The Collaborative Law Group MyLegalAffairs
Legal Advice by E-mail ServicePurchase Legal Advice by E-mail: $50.00
To resolve a legal matter or move on to the next step in a legal action, sometimes the only thing you need is an answer to a question - but many times it requires advice from an attorney licensed in your state.
The Legal Advice by E-mail Service gives you an affordable, convenient way to obtain the professional advice you need and peace of mind you want.
To determine if this service is right for you, feel free to use the Support link on this web site to provide a brief summary of your situation. An attorney will respond.
How It Works:
- Click here to register and purchase the Legal Advice by E-mail Service for $50.00.
- Use the secure, encrypted Communications link found in the Collaboration tab to send us your questions and concerns about your legal issue/matter.
- Your Attorney will answer your questions, address your concerns and provide guidance as appropriate. All communications between you and your Attorney will be archived in your secure MyLegalAffairs™ web space for future reference if needed.
Your Attorney will:
- Review the information you provide.
- Communicate with you to clarify questions, obtain additional information if needed and provide preliminary advice.
- Explain how the law applies to you and outline the steps you can take to resolve your situation.
The Legal Advice by E-mail Service can also provide:
- Advice about alternative means to resolve your dispute, including recommending mediation and arbitration, when appropriate;
- Advice about your legal rights;
- Information about procedures for filing or serving documents (if applicable);
- Referral to one or more Attorneys who can provide full-service representation if you need it.
The Legal Advice by E-mail Service is limited to one "incident" which is defined is as a single legal matter which requires one or more legal answers for resolution. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required. Your Attorney will promptly inform you if/when this is applicable.