The Collaborative Law Group MyLegalAffairs
Attorney Prepared Documents
The Attorney-Prepared Legal Documents include legal advice from an attorney and are offered at the fixed prices listed below.
How it works:
- Click on a document name to purchase it.
- Complete a simple, online Questionnaire and submit it to us via this web site.
- An attorney will review your submitted Questionnaire and contact you if additional information is needed to clarify your intent. If necessary, your Attorney will draft language to make sure the document reflects your intent and is right for your circumstances.
- When your completed document is ready, your Attorney will upload it to your MyLegalAffairs™ web space and notify you via e-mail.
- Simply log into your secure web space to review, download and print your completed document.
|Will for Single Testator, Maryland Advance Directive, Power of Attorney with Durable Provision Package||$249.00|
|Wills for Married Testator, Maryland Advance Directives, Powers of Attorney with Durable Provision Package||$299.00|
|Advance Directive - Maryland||$49.00|
|Cancel Deceased's Membership or Subscription||FREE!|
|Codicil for Will||$49.00|
|Durable Power of Attorney for Finances||$99.00|
|Memorandum of Wishes||$49.00|
|Power of Attorney (Statutory Forms) - Maryland||$99.00|
|Revocation of HCPOA||$49.00|
|Revocation of Living Will||$49.00|
|Revocation of Power of Attorney||$49.00|
|Will for a Married Person||$99.00|
|Will for an Unmarried Person||$99.00|
Keep in mind that the Attorney-Prepared Legal Documents may not be suitable for every circumstance and are generally designed for simple to moderately complex legal matters.
To determine if this service is right for you, please use the Support link on this web site to provide a brief summary of your situation. A member of the firm will respond.
The legal advice provided in conjunction with the Attorney-Prepared Legal Documents is limited to questions and/or issues that need to be addressed in order to properly prepare your documents. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required.