Skip to content

NY Adult Name Change - $199.00

This interactive legal questionnaire enables an adult to petition for a name change in the State of New York. If you live in the City of New York, you have the option of filing in Supreme Court or Civil Court. If you live outside of the City of New York, you must file in Supreme Court. The documents created by this questionnaire do not substitute for legal advice.

If you have not registered yet, please register with Rutty Law Online

If you have already created your account with Rutty Law Online, please log in here.

Forgot your password?