Pour-Over Will For Married Person - $99.00

This interactive questionnaire will create an estate planning document called a "Pour-Over Will" for a married person with or without children. This document is only applicable if you and your spouse have, or are creating at the same time, a Revocable Living Trust.

A Pour-Over Will and a Revocable Living Trust work together to give instructions for how your assets should be used to take care of you and the people you care about.

Within the Pour-Over Will, you describe your legacies (or gifts) of real estate, cash, and other types of assets that will be distributed upon your death to your loved ones. You will also name guardians of minor children if applicable. All remaining assets are called "residuary" assets and these will "pour over" into your Revocable Living Trust and be handled according the instructions in the trust.

If you have not registered yet, please register with The Coleman Law Firm

If you have already created your account with The Coleman Law Firm, please log in here.

Forgot your password?

© Copyright, 2007-2024, DirectLaw, Inc.