G3 Legal Review
Purchase G3 Legal Review: $1250
The G3 Legal Review service represents a new kind of "limited legal service". This service enables you to retain control over your case or other legal matter, for example, your Attorney will:
- help you represent yourself in your negotiations with the opposing party and/or plan your strategy for representing yourself in court.
- listen to your side of the story, provide an objective view of what each party's rights and obligations are, and suggest some possible options and alternatives and help you decide which is best for you. Example: you are seeking an uncontested divorce and you have reached an "impasse" in your negotiations with your spouse -- your Attorney can suggest some approaches to resolve it.
- provide legal guidance on matters such as forming a new business; negotiating the sale of an existing business; and similar types of legal matters that require guidance from an attorney licensed in your state.
- help you evaluate offers and proposals from the other side, warn you of potential problems, and help you avoid them.
To determine if the G3 Legal Review service is right for your situation, please use the Support link on this web site to provide a brief summary of your situation. An attorney will respond.
How It Works:
- Click here to purchase Legal & Court Coaching related to a single legal matter for $1250.
- Your Attorney will discuss your situation with you and provide the legal guidance you need.
The Legal & Court Coaching Service is limited to a single legal matter which requires one or more legal answers for resolution. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required. Your Attorney will promptly inform you if/when this is applicable.