Legal Advice by Phone Service
To resolve a legal matter or move on to the next step in a legal action, sometimes the only thing you need is an answer to a question - but many times it requires advice from an attorney licensed in your state.
The Legal Advice by Phone Service gives you an affordable, convenient way to obtain the professional advice you need and peace of mind you want.
To determine if this service is right for you, feel free to use the Support link on this web site to provide a brief summary of your situation. an attorney will respond.
How It Works:
- Click here to register and purchase the Legal Advice by Phone Service for $100.00.
- Your Attorney will schedule a day/time that is convenient for you.
- Talk to your Attorney and ask any questions you have about one legal issue.
Your Attorney will:
- Listen to your situation.
- Ask clarifying questions and give preliminary advice.
- Explain how the law applies to you and provide information on the steps you can take to resolve your situation.
The Legal Advice by Phone Service is designed to provide you with:
- An analysis of your specific situation;
- Advice about alternative means to resolve your dispute, including recommending mediation and arbitration, when appropriate;
- Advice about your legal rights;
- Information about procedures for filing or serving documents (if applicable);
- Referral to one or more Attorneys who can provide full-service representation if you need it.
The Legal Advice by Phone Service is limited to one "incident" which is defined as a single legal matter which requires one or more legal answers for resolution. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required. Your Attorney will promptly inform you if/when this is applicable.