Granat Legal Services,LLC MyLegalAffairs
Legal Advice by Web Cam/SkypePurchase Legal Advice by Web Cam/Skype: $50
To resolve a legal matter or move on to the next step in a legal action, sometimes the only thing you need is an answer to a question - but many times it requires advice from an attorney licensed in your state.
Legal Advice by Web Cam/Skype gives you an affordable and convenient way to obtain the professional advice you need and peace of mind you want, all through a personal consultation in the privacy of your own home or office.
To use this service, you will need the following:
- a computer with a web camera and Skype account (it is FREE); and
- a microphone and speakers, or a headset. *If you do not have this hardware, a regular telephone may be used. Specific instructions will be provided when your consultation is scheduled; and
- a high-speed internet connection (DSL, cable or fiber optic. 56K dial-up service will not work).
How It Works:
- Click here to register and purchase Legal Advice by Web Cam/Skype for $50.
- Use the secure, encrypted Communications link found in the Collaboration tab to send us a brief summary of your legal issue/matter.
- Your Attorney will contact you to schedule a time and date for your personal consultation via web cam.
Your Attorney will:
- Review the information you provide.
- Consult with you via web cam to clarify questions, obtain additional information if needed and provide preliminary advice.
- Explain how the law applies to you and outline the steps you can take to resolve your situation.
Legal Advice by Web Cam/Skype can also provide:
- Advice about alternative means to resolve your dispute, including recommending mediation and arbitration, when appropriate;
- Advice about your legal rights;
- Information about procedures for filing or serving documents (if applicable);
- Referral to one or more Attorneys who can provide full-service representation if you need it.
Legal Advice by Web Cam/Skype is limited to one "incident" which is defined as a single legal matter which requires one or more legal answers for resolution. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required. Your Attorney will promptly inform you if/when this is applicable.
To determine if this service is right for you, feel free to use the Support link on this web site to provide a brief summary of your situation. An attorney will respond.
Copyright, Granat Legal Services L.L.C. 2019, All Rights Reserved.
Attorney Richard S. Granat is responsible for the content of this website. You must be a resident of, or authorized to do business in, the State of Maryland in order to use the legal services offered by this web site and law firm.
Accessing this page, and any interior pages, is a request for information. The information contained on this web site is for educational and advertising purposes only. For specific legal advice that applies to your individual situation, you must be a client of our law firm. Nothing on any of the pages of this website, or on any pages linked to these pages, shall be construed as legal advice, nor shall anything on these pages by itself operate to create an attorney/client relationship. An attorney/client relationship cannot be created before the firm has accepted the representation and confirmed the representation in writing. This Web Site may be considered to constitute advertising under Rule 7.2 of the Maryland Code of Professional Conduct and other state rules. No representation is intended to be made that Richard Granat "specializes" in a particular area of law (although he does focus and concentrate on Maryland family law). Similarly, nothing on this website is intended to state or imply that the quality of the legal services to be performed by Granat Legal Services, L.L.C. is better than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.