Granat Legal Services,LLC MyLegalAffairs
Legal Document Review ServiceSelect Legal Document Review
The Legal Document Review Service makes it easy to obtain an attorney's advice on your existing legal document. Price varies depending on the complexity of the document.
Examples of How You Can Use the Legal Document Review Service:
- You are going on vacation and need an attorney to review the childcare authorization you created.
- You are seeking an uncontested divorce, and your spouse provides you with a Marital Separation Agreement (MSA) prepared by his/her Attorney. You need legal advice/guidance on the terms set forth in the MSA.
- You are considering a job offer that requires you to sign a non-competition agreement. You need an attorney's advice on the terms/content of the agreement.
- You have an existing Will that needs to be updated/revised.
To determine if the Legal Document Review Service is right for you, feel free to use the Support link on this web site to provide a brief summary of your situation. An attorney will respond.
How It Works:
- Click here to register and gain access to your MyLegalAffairs™ web space.
- Use the Legal Document Review tab to upload your document through a secure, encrypted form. (NOTE: If your document is not in electronic format, please contact us via the Support link for information on how to send it to us.)
- Use the Communications link found in the Collaboration tab to provide a brief summary of the advice and/or guidance you need.
- Your Attorney will review the document/information you submit and will quote you a fixed fee.
- If you accept the Legal Document Review Service fee, submit online payment via credit card.
- Your Attorney will perform a detailed review of the document and other information you provide; will make necessary changes (if applicable); and will upload the revised document to your secure MyLegalAffairs™ web space. If revisions are not needed or not applicable, your Attorney will provide guidance/advice based on the nature of the work to be performed.
The legal advice provided in conjunction with the Legal Document Review Service is limited to questions and/or issues surrounding the review and revision (if applicable) of your legal document. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required.Your Attorney will promptly inform you if/when this is applicable.
Copyright, Granat Legal Services L.L.C. 2019, All Rights Reserved.
Attorney Richard S. Granat is responsible for the content of this website. You must be a resident of, or authorized to do business in, the State of Maryland in order to use the legal services offered by this web site and law firm.
Accessing this page, and any interior pages, is a request for information. The information contained on this web site is for educational and advertising purposes only. For specific legal advice that applies to your individual situation, you must be a client of our law firm. Nothing on any of the pages of this website, or on any pages linked to these pages, shall be construed as legal advice, nor shall anything on these pages by itself operate to create an attorney/client relationship. An attorney/client relationship cannot be created before the firm has accepted the representation and confirmed the representation in writing. This Web Site may be considered to constitute advertising under Rule 7.2 of the Maryland Code of Professional Conduct and other state rules. No representation is intended to be made that Richard Granat "specializes" in a particular area of law (although he does focus and concentrate on Maryland family law). Similarly, nothing on this website is intended to state or imply that the quality of the legal services to be performed by Granat Legal Services, L.L.C. is better than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.