Granat Legal Services,LLC MyLegalAffairs
Legal & Court CoachingPurchase Legal & Court Coaching: $100.00
Our Legal Coaching Service costs $100.00 for one hour of consultation. The Legal & Court Coaching service represents a new kind of "limited legal service". This service enables you to retain control over your case or other legal matter, for example, your Attorney will:
- help you represent yourself in your negotiations with the opposing party and/or plan your strategy for representing yourself in court.
- listen to your side of the story, provide an objective view of what each party's rights and obligations are, and suggest some possible options and alternatives and help you decide which is best for you. Example: you are seeking an uncontested divorce and you have reached an "impasse" in your negotiations with your spouse -- your Attorney can suggest some approaches to resolve it.
- help you evaluate offers and proposals from the other side, warn you of potential problems, and help you avoid them.
To determine if the Legal & Court Coaching service is right for your situation, please use the Support link on this web site to provide a brief summary of your situation. An attorney will respond.
How It Works:
- Click here to purchase Legal & Court Coaching related to a single legal matter for $100.00.
- Your Attorney will discuss your situation with you and provide the legal guidance you need.
The Legal & Court Coaching Service is limited to a single legal matter which requires one or more legal answers for resolution. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required. Your Attorney will promptly inform you if/when this is applicable.
Copyright, Granat Legal Services L.L.C. 2019, All Rights Reserved.
Attorney Richard S. Granat is responsible for the content of this website. You must be a resident of, or authorized to do business in, the State of Maryland in order to use the legal services offered by this web site and law firm.
Accessing this page, and any interior pages, is a request for information. The information contained on this web site is for educational and advertising purposes only. For specific legal advice that applies to your individual situation, you must be a client of our law firm. Nothing on any of the pages of this website, or on any pages linked to these pages, shall be construed as legal advice, nor shall anything on these pages by itself operate to create an attorney/client relationship. An attorney/client relationship cannot be created before the firm has accepted the representation and confirmed the representation in writing. This Web Site may be considered to constitute advertising under Rule 7.2 of the Maryland Code of Professional Conduct and other state rules. No representation is intended to be made that Richard Granat "specializes" in a particular area of law (although he does focus and concentrate on Maryland family law). Similarly, nothing on this website is intended to state or imply that the quality of the legal services to be performed by Granat Legal Services, L.L.C. is better than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.